Undergraduate Financial Aid & Scholarships
ACT strives to be not only the 1st choice, but also an affordable choice for the education of youth from Greece, Southeast Europe, the US and beyond. To that end, the College awards financial aid to a substantial number of students in each entering class. Financial aid awards aim to make quality education affordable to students in need, particularly during these difficult times, and also reward a student’s academic accomplishments and potential. The American College of Thessaloniki has developed a well established program of financial aid to assist students in their quest for a college education. This program ensures that no student should be deprived from attending ACT because of financial strains.
All applicants who would like to be considered for financial aid should complete the
Undergraduates receive grants in the form of percentage reduction in the tuition fee costs. This amount will most likely remain constant throughout the course of study at ACT as long as the student is eligible for financial aid unless otherwise notified.
To remain eligible for the financial aid award, undergraduate students must meet the following academic criteria:
- Maintain a good academic standing based on the award level received.
- Maintain a full-time status (12 credit hours per semester or above); unless you’re a graduating senior and that’s your last semester.
Financial Aid for US degree-seeking students
Freshman and Transfer US candidates can qualify for the following grant:
- Need-based Grant: $1,000.00
We award financial aid assistance upon completion of our Financial Aid Application.
VA Benefits: Veteran’s Administration Beneficiaries can apply their benefits to ACT.
FAFSA: ACT is not a member of FAFSA, as it does not receive federal funding.
Scholarships for US degree-seeking students
ACT awards scholarships to undergraduate applicants with exceptional academic and achievement records. The below scholarships are awarded and renewable for the first four years at ACT, assuming the GPA requirement is maintained and the student remains in good academic standing.
Freshman and Transfer US candidates can qualify for one of the following scholarships:
- Merit-based : $1,000.00 (Awarded to students with exceptional academic and achievement records)
- Greek Heritage: $ 1,000.00 (Awarded to students of Greek heritage)
- State of Massachusetts: $1,000.00 (Awarded to students that reside in the state of Massachusetts)
- Anatolia Legacy: $1,000.00 (Awarded to students whose grandparent(s), parent(s), or sibling(s) graduated from Anatolia College or ACT)
Please note that ACT scholarships and grants are not stackable and cannot be combined with any aid/scholarship awarded by ACT.
External Scholarship Resources
General scholarship resources