Please complete all required fields!
This form must be completed by all students applying for financial aid.
Information marked with a * must be completed. SECTION A (for all financial aid applicants): FAMILY AND STUDENT DATA All ACT financial aid awards are based on financial need as well as merit qualifications. Therefore, we need full information about the family and personal resources of each financial aid candidate. Use the best figures available to you, and estimate if necessary to meet deadlines. ACT expects the student’s family to contribute to his/her education to the greatest extent possible. Students on aid are also expected to contribute from their own on-campus employment toward meeting the costs of studying at ACT.
(Street & number)
(country & area code)
SECTION B (for all financial aid applicants): FINANCIAL INFORMATION
1. List family’s total annual income IN EUROS (€) (complete if appropriate):
Annual Income Taxes Paid
3. List average amounts of money – IN EUROS (€) – spent each year by your family for:
5. How many people, including yourself, are dependent on the family income? For EACH dependent, complete the following:
6. Which persons, including yourself, listed in item 5 are in school or university?
7. Do you anticipate any difficulties in your ability to work 5-10 hours per week during the academic year or full time during vacations, including summer?
8. Please write here any comments or explanations regarding the questions above. Also mention any circumstances you feel we should consider in judging the amount of assistance you may need. Examples would be unusual medical expenses, debts, or support of dependents other than those listed above.
SECTION C (for all financial aid applicants): DECLARATION OF FINANCES
WARNING: Providing false information may jeopardize a student’s visa status and/or admissions and financial aid status at ACT.
Powered by © ACT 2017
accredited by Undergraduate programs validated by