2020 & 2021 Graduating Class Profile
Despite the limitations of a COVID year (limited internships, service opportunities, etc.) ACT’s 2020, 2021 class managed to develop a strong career trajectory.
Ninety six percent (96%) of the graduating class is meaningfully engaged. In particular, 65% have gained employment, 24% will be pursuing graduate studies, and the remaining 7% will be serving their mandatory military duty.
This year’s ACT graduates have been accepted for graduate studies at various universities including:
- Columbia University (with full scholarship)
- Berkeley University (with full scholarship)
- Cambridge University (UK)
- University of Edinburgh (UK)
- Queen Mary University of London (UK)
- Maastricht University (Netherland)
- Utrecht University (Netherland)
- University of Nuremberg-Erlangen (Germany)
- University of Valencia (Spain)
- University of Barcelona (Spain)
- University of Siena (Italy)
- University of Milan (Italy)
- Central European University (Czech Republic)
- European University of St. Petersburg (Russia), etc.
Additionally, this year’s graduating class includes the first ACT pre-engineering student that will continue her studies in Mechanical Engineering at Washington University in St. Louis (WashU) with a significant scholarship, through the ACT-WashU combined program.
Similarly, the first ACT hospitality student will continue his studies at Cesar Ritz College in Switzerland through the ACT-César Ritz combined program.