Study Abroad & Exchange Information
For degree-seeking ACT students
ACT has more than 40 US partner schools where you can study abroad for a semester or a year. We also have 9 exchange partners in the US, and several more in Europe through the AAICU Association for American Colleges and Universities, that allow you to keep your ACT scholarships towards tuition while studying abroad. The exchange places are limited and competitive. Having a good GPA and planning early will help you make it to your top destination.
How to Apply
- Complete the ACT Student Application Form.
- Once your application has been received, we will arrange for an appointment for you at the IPO (NB, 104) to talk about the possibilities!
- Once accepted, the IPO will nominate you for Study Abroad or Exchange with one of our partner schools.
- The IPO will then help guide you through the application process for your selected destination.
- A GPA of 3.0 is required for many destinations. Students with a GPA under 3.0 will be considered on an individual basis.
- Additional application materials may be required by each particular host school
- Visas may be required for study abroad.