Graduate Program Requirements
Tuition and fees at ACT are competitive. We search for the most outstanding individuals who demonstrate the highest potential and who can make a difference, irrespective of their financial status. We are, therefore, committed to helping Program participants finance their studies. Applicants may apply for scholarships and financial aid once accepted into the program. For more information, please contact admissions.
To be considered for admission, candidates must:
- Hold a Bachelor degree
- Demonstrate competency in the English language
Although the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) is recommended and strengthens the application, it is not required.
Candidates must submit:
- The Program's application form, either online or downloadable, including two recent photographs
- Copies of the undergraduate and/or graduate degrees acquired
- The official academic transcripts from each undergraduate and graduate school previously attended
- Two letters of recommendation, academic or professional
- Evidence of fluency in the English language. Candidates are required to either hold a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based) or 80 (iBT), or a minimum IELTS score of 6.5, unless their Bachelor degree has been awarded from an English speaking academic institution or the candidate is a native English speaker. Any other English certificate will be evaluated by the admissions committee. Applicants may, in lieu of the previously- stated requirements, complete a satisfactory interview with the Director of the MBA program.
- A current CV
- A non-refundable application fee of 70.00 Euro. The application fee should be deposited at one of the following bank accounts:
ALPHA Bank , Account number: 811-00-2002-004269
IBAN: GR82 0140 8110 8110 0200 2004 269 SWIFT: CRBAGRAA
NATIONAL Bank, Account number: 895/298006-10
IBAN: GR32 0110 8950 0000 8952 9800 610 BIC: ETHNGRAA
EUROBANK, Account number: 0026 0520 16 0200109405
IBAN: GR10 0260 5200 0001 6020 0109 405 SWIFT: ERBKGRAA
PIREAUS Bank, Account number: 5239-072914-881
IBAN: GR02 0172 2390 0052 3907 2914 881 SWIFT: PIRBGRAA
After submission of their completed application form and supporting documentation, all applicants will be invited and must complete an interview with a member of the Graduate Admissions Committee. For candidates from outside Greece, telephone interviews will be arranged.
For more information please contact:
ACT - The American College of Thessaloniki
P.O. Box 21021
555 10 Pylea
Tel. No: ++30-2310-398-398
Fax No: ++30-2310-398-389
- graduate_application.pdf (1789 Downloads)