Minor in English
For non-English majors only.
- English 120: Introduction to Literature
- English 224 Post World War II British and American Drama or English 221 Short Fiction
- English 230 British Literature and Culture or Eng Hum 246 American Literature and Culture
Three elective courses courses from the following
- English 259 Postcolonial Literature
- English 268 Women and Literature
- English 340 Comparative Literature
- English 235 Introduction to Literary Theories and Criticism
- English 350 Advanced Writing/Writing for Social Change
- English 210 Creative Writing
- English 320 The Other in Literature and Culture
- English 380 The Business of Literature
Students may be obliged to take extra courses beyond the 40 needed to graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in order to fulfill all minor requirements.