Who should choose the MBA at ACT?
- Individuals who are now in management positions and wish to refine their skills and advance their careers. Managers at various levels, including senior executives, from small and large companies across industries including Manufacturing, Wholesale or Retail Trade, Transportation, Banking and Insurance, and others have successfully completed the MBA program at ACT.
- Individuals with a university degree in Business, Economics or a related discipline who wish to hone their knowledge and learn the practical skills necessary to distinguish themselves in business and stand out from the crowd in pursuing managerial and other leadership roles.
- Individuals whose university education is in an area other than business, but who wish to work in business and pursue managerial or leadership roles.
- Professionals, whether attorneys, architects, pharmacists, engineers, dentists, or English language teachers (as examples) who recognize that to succeed in their chosen professions they must possess strong, practical business and leadership skills.
- Individuals who are associated with a family business, have started and manage or wish to launch their own business. The entrepreneurship concentration is tailored for you.
- Individuals whose work demands an understanding of the broader Balkan market, including not only the fundamental business skills but also the particulars of doing business in the Balkans and effectively working with, managing in, and trading across countries of Southeast Europe.