Minor in Communication Studies
For non-English majors only.
- Comm 127: Communication, Culture and Society
- Comm 317: Communicating Through New Media
4 electives from the following:
- Soc Sc 215: Media and Society
- Mktg 200: Public Relations
- Mktg 214: Advertising
- Anth 349: Intercultural Communication
- Hum 221: Film on History/History on Film
- Comm 233: Introduction to Journalism
- Comm 227: Media Theory
- English 350: Advanced Writing/Writing for Social Change
- English 250: Advanced Writing and Professional Communication
- Comm 217: Media in Transition
Students may be obliged to take extra courses beyond the 40 needed to graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in order to fulfill all minor requirements.