Why enroll in the program?
- It’s the only industrial-organizational psychology graduate program of its kind currently available in Greece
- An interdisciplinary program inviting eager learners and professionals from various walks of life
- Cutting-edge courses such as positive psychology and well-being, coaching and sports coaching
- A focus on cultivating a new mindset for new results
- An important management and life skill that will help you become more self-reliant and communicate more effectively. Through coaching you’ll gain more job satisfaction, communicate more effectively and become more productive and motivated.
- Online delivery of select courses for easier attendance
- Hands-on experience through internship opportunities as part of the curriculum
I/O Psychology is a growing field. Organizations will need psychology graduates to fill positions in many areas. Even in a tough job market, employment of I/O psychologists was expected to grow 26% through 2018 according to the U.S Bureau of Labor and Statistics. This growth rate is higher than in most sectors, which is a clear indication that I/O psychology will continue to play an important role in driving the growth of companies and organizations.