Το παρόν πρόγραμμα διδάσκεται στα ελληνικά. Οι διαφάνειες των παρουσιάσεων και το μάθημα, παρ' όλ' αυτά, περιλαμβάνουν ορολογία στα αγγλικά, γι' αυτό και απαιτείται καλή γνώση της αγγλικής γλώσσας για την παρακολούθησή του.
About the Program
This training program prepares mid-level managers with the skills necessary to succeed in more complex roles and manage people effectively. Through real-world case studies, small group discussions and interactive presentations, you will learn to think beyond your administrative area, understand how organizations behave and expand your management skills.
Who Should Attend
Managers who need to improve their core management skills to succeed in their enhanced roles.
3-hour sessions (17:00-20:00)
|Tuesday 10/10/23, 17:00-20:00
Tuesday 17/10/23, 17:00-20:00
Tuesday 24/10/23, 17:00-20:00
Tuesday 31/10/23, 17:00-20:00
Tuesday 7/11/23, 17:00-20:00
Tuesday 14/11/23, 17:00-20:00
Tuesday 21/11/23, 17:00-20:00
Tuesday 28/11/23, 17:00-20:00
Tuesday 12/12/23, 17:00-20:00
Tuesday 19/12/23, 17:00-20:00
Managerial role and responsibilities
- Identify principal managerial tasks
- Identify qualities and abilities required for effective management
- Understand the challenges managers face in today’s increasingly competitive global environment
- Improve managing oneself
- Explain how personality, values, self-concept, perceptions, emotions & attitudes influence individual behavior.
- Identify the elements of the motivational process
- Improve performance planning and evaluation
- Identify reward systems
- Practice giving and receiving feedback
- Identify decision making challenges
- Improve decision making styles
- Understand the team development process
- Explain the team effectiveness model
- Maintain trust in teams and interpersonal relationships
Communication in Teams and Organizations
- Understand the communication process
- Know the barriers that can derail communication
- Cope with the challenges in communicating with remote teams
Conflict and Negotiation
- Explore the dynamics, skills and constraints of the mediation and negotiation process
- Practice conflict resolution
- Identify the organizational change process
- Explore why people resist change
- Learn how to minimize resistance to change and improve organizational learning
Upon completion of the program, participants will receive a certificate from ACT.
After sending the application form, a representative of ACT's Lifelong Learning Center will contact you for your registration and payment process.
Meet the Lecturer
Sevasti Kessapidou is a Professor, Business Division, at the American College of Thessaloniki (ACT), teaching at the MBA level. She received her B.A from the Aristotle University in Thessaloniki and her M.A and Ph.D. from Kent State University, Ohio, U.S. Consulting on the subjects of management and leadership along dimensions ranging from individual skill development to organizational effectiveness, she has been actively engaged in private sector activities and professional development in the areas of management, communication and leadership.
- 10 ΟΚΤΩΒΡΙΟΥ