Advanced Business English
Θα θέλαμε να σας ενημερώσουμε πως το Lifelong Learning Center του ACT έχει προβλέψει και έχει λάβει όλα τα απαραίτητα μέτρα ασφάλειας, υγιεινής και προστασίας έναντι του κοροναϊού και προσφέρει τα προγράμματά του διά ζώσης, σύμφωνα με τις διατάξεις που έχουν ανακοινωθεί. Στην περίπτωση που υπάρξουν νεότερες οδηγίες, το ACT διαθέτει όλο τον εξοπλισμό για τη βέλτιστη συνέχιση του προγράμματος και online.
Το παρόν πρόγραμμα διδάσκεται εξ ολοκλήρου στα αγγλικά.
The Advanced Business English program instructs participants in all aspects of professional communication including writing, reading, speaking and listening. It offers opportunities for vocabulary enrichment and structural improvement specific to participants’ professional communication.
The Advanced Business English program focuses on:
- Writing: Participants will learn the format of various key business documents including emails, reports, proposals, etc. Through the focus on written communication, participants will improve and develop their ability to use clear, concise and grammatically correct language.
- Speaking: Participants will develop their fluency and speaking skills.
- Reading: A variety of reading texts will be exploited for language improvement and awareness of various text types. The subjects of the texts will be chosen to appeal to participants’ interests.
- Listening: The listening skills section has been designed to dovetail with the subjects of the reading texts. Students will enhance listening skills both through listening to the chosen pieces and through the ensuing class discussions.
- Office communication
- Small talk and business socialising
Effective writing skills
Language relating to a range of topics including:
- Business and technology
- Risk management
- Customer service
- Team Building
Effective presentation skills
|Who Should Attend||Professionals who wish to improve their English language proficiency and strengthen their professional communication skills.|
|Program Duration||30 hours|
|Dates||September 30 - December 9, 2020|
|Venue||ACT - The American College of Thessaloniki|
Early Bird price (for registration by September 21st): -20% (192€)
Anatolia High School or ACT alumni: -10% (215€)
Group discount for 2 or more applicants from the same company: -20% (192€)
Cumulative discount can reach a max total of -20%, provided the above conditions are met.
Through the use of a variety of different teaching and learning methods, the program gives participants the opportunity to practice and improve their overall use of professional communication skills, both orally and in writing. The overall aim of the program is to enable students to realize their full potential in terms of the sophistication, relevance and fluency of their professional communication skills.
Julie Carter has been living and working in Greece for over 25 years and has extensive experience in all aspects of English Language Teaching. She is an active examiner in both speaking and writing for major ELT exams and has acted as team leader for speaking examiners. She ran a company for some years which focused on training teachers to deliver and create more effective lessons. For many years, Julie wrote and conducted presentations for a leading publisher throughout Greece but has recently turned her attention to teaching business English and English for specific purposes. She holds a B.A. in Modern Languages and an M.A. in TESOL and applied linguistics.
Upon completion of the program, participants will receive a certificate from ACT.
After sending the application form, a representative of ACT's Lifelong Learning Center will contact you for your registration and payment process.