• A challenging program of study that develops practical skills immediately applicable in a global market.
• A flexible program that’s tailored to your needs. Classes are held in the evenings to accommodate working professionals.
• Courses taught by seasoned professionals with exceptional academic credentials and substantial managerial and executive leadership experience in organizations across the world and including Greece and Southeast Europe. They are in touch with current business issues, and bring a wealth of practical business knowledge, and pragmatic thinking, to the classroom.
• The only program in Northern Greece that’s accredited by NEASC, the agency that accredits most prestigious universities such as Harvard, Yale, MIT, and Brown.
• Professional Equivalency of MBA graduates: According to law 4093/2012 and subsequent regulations (FEK 229/19/11/12 and 3324/12/12/12), degrees awarded for post-graduate programs of studies by colleges that are accredited by international organizations (including NEASC, ACT’s accreditation body), are eligible for recognition of professional equivalency to those degrees awarded by the Greek standard system of higher education. This is effective December 12, 2012.
• World class facilities on a true college campus.
• A program with a distinct international flavor with students from Greece, the U.S., Bulgaria, FYROM, Serbia, Montenegro, Albania, Germany, and Austria among others.
• A program that provides access to the network of over 10,000 Anatolia and ACT alumni that lead industry and government organizations across the world.
• The only program backed by 127 years of experience in education and the name ANATOLIA.