|• A challenging program of study that develops practical skills immediately applicable in a global market.
• A flexible program that’s tailored to your needs. A program you can pursue evenings or weekends and can complete in less than a year.
• Courses taught by seasoned professionals with exceptional academic credentials and substantial managerial and executive leadership experience in organizations across the world and including Greece and Southeast Europe. They are in touch with current business issues, and bring a wealth of practical business knowledge, and pragmatic thinking, to the classroom.
• The only program in Northern Greece that’s accredited by NEASC, the agency that accredits most prestigious universities such as Harvard, Yale, MIT, and Brown.
• World class facilities on a true college campus.
• A program with a distinct international flavor with students from Greece, the U.S., Bulgaria, FYROM, Serbia, Montenegro, Albania, Germany, and Austria among others.
• A program that provides access to the network of over 10,000 Anatolia and ACT alumni that lead industry and government organizations across the world.
• The only program backed by 120 years of experience in education and the name ANATOLIA.
“ACT never ceased to surprise me with the quality of studies, the expertise of all instructors, the camaraderie among students and professors...”