Graduate Programs / MBA
The Academic Director of each program as well as the Admissions and Enrollment personnel can provide additional information about the requirements and deadlines for application and admission to any of the graduate programs offered by ACT. Interested parties should call 2310.398.398, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an online information request form.
Tuition and fees at ACT are competitive. We search for the most outstanding individuals who demonstrate the highest potential and who can make a difference, irrespective of their financial status. We are, therefore, committed to helping Program participants finance their studies. Applicants may apply for scholarships and financial aid once accepted into the program. For more information, please contact admissions.
To be considered for admission, candidates must:
- Hold a Bachelor degree in Business, Economics, Engineering or Science
- Demonstrate competency in the English language.
Although the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) is recommended and strengthens the application, it is not required.
Candidates must submit:
- The Program's application form, either online or downloadable, including two recent photographs
- Copies of the undergraduate and/or graduate degrees acquired
- The official academic transcripts from each undergraduate and graduate school previously attended
- Two letters of recommendation, academic or professional
- Evidence of fluency in the English language. Candidates are required to either hold a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based) or 80 (iBT), or a minimum IELTS score of 6.5, unless their Bachelor degree has been awarded from an English speaking academic institution or the candidate is a native English speaker. Any other English certificate will be evaluated by the admissions committee. Applicants may, in lieu of the previously- stated requirements, complete a satisfactory interview with the Director of the MBA program.
- A current CV
- A non-refundable application fee of 70.00 Euro. The application fee should be deposited at the National Bank of Greece (account number: 89529800453; when depositing money from outside Greece, the IBAN no: GR03 0110 8950 0000 8952 9800 453 and the swift code: ETHNGRAA are necessary too). A copy of the bank receipt should accompany the application.
After submission of their completed application form and supporting documentation, all applicants will be invited and must complete an interview with a member of the MBA Admissions Committee. For candidates from outside Greece, telephone interviews will be arranged.