ACT’s innovative BA in English features concentrations in Language & Literature and Communication and New Media. The program of studies has been designed to be fresh, modern, and relevant to the academic and professional realities of today.
The aims of the BA are to:
• provide students with vital knowledge in the subject areas of literature, social media and communication, gender, linguistics, and culture;
• cultivate students’ analytical and creative skills for intellectual and professional purposes;
• enable students to explore the evolution of English studies as it intersects a variety of academic disciplines;
• help students become more astute readers, writers, thinkers, and communicators;
• challenge students to operate more effectively in multicultural, interdisciplinary environments, both as students and future professionals; and
• inspire confidence, open-mindedness, and personal and professional success.
Address Inquiries to Dr. Eleni Godi, Coordinator of English Language and Literature, email@example.com
Click on the following links to find out more on the:
Find us on Facebook
|English Project at the American College of Thessaloniki - ACT, Fall 2011|