Following the Digitizing Creativity conference, there will be a 4-hour hands-on workshop for industry professionals. Learn from the experts about the art of the creative process and familiarize yourselves with the science behind programmatic advertising.
October 9th, 2018 at ACT
Duration: 4 hours (17:00 - 21:00)
17:00 - 19:00
Rocky Novak, Managing Director, Fallon
Understanding the Creative Process
• Understanding the effective use of creativity in a digital age
• Inspirational look at how savvy marketers are connecting with their best prospects
Mr. Novak's workshop will be conducted in English.
19:00 - 21:00
Petros Lytrivis, Digital Director, BGM OMD Greece
DoubleClick Bid Manager Onboarding
Overview of the platform and basic functions.
• The Fundamentals of Programmatic Advertising
• The Programmatic Buying Process
• Setting up a Campaign in DoubleClick Bid Manager (DBM)
• Optimization & Reporting
Mr. Lytrivis' workshop will be conducted in Greek.
Who can benefit
- Advertising and media agency executives
- Marketing and B2B/B2C e-business exectuvites
Workshop cost: €110
Limited seats available.
Complete the application form
After successfully completing the application, an ACT representative will contact you shortly to help you with the registration process.