TypeScript Programming (Live Online)
Το πρόγραμμα διδάσκεται στα ελληνικά, ωστόσο απαιτείται καλή γνώση της αγγλικής γλώσσας για την παρακολούθησή του.
This 40-hour training program provides the essentials for professional application development using TypeScript programming language and the Angular web application framework. Additionally, it introduces the participant to the important aspects of modern front-end software development that help increase productivity and quality. The program is jointly developed with TechSaloniki. Dataviva and Onelity have provided input that ensures the training offered is based on current market needs.
- Covers all fundamental concepts of TypeScript programming language, as well as advanced programming techniques.
- Presents Bootstrap, a lightweight front-end framework that helps developers become more efficient and design more responsive web applications.
- Focuses on Angular, a framework to build large-scale, high-performance and easy to maintain web applications.
- Focuses on practical aspects of using TypeScript and targets efficient and clean code development.
- Presents the essentials for creating desktop user interfaces that are portable across a variety of devices, web applications and web services.
How you will benefit
- Professional Up-Skilling: The program focuses on skills and knowledge that are high in demand according to current market needs. The course aims to engage programmers to improve their individual and organizational effectiveness skills.
- Ηands-on Training & Evaluation: Capstone project based on a Real Case Study. The program will conclude with a project designed and based on companies’ input, to assess participants’ performance.
- Train-To-Hire Opportunities: Candidates will be able to transfer technical knowledge and knowhow in a job focused scope. Companies offer hiring opportunities based on candidates' results. Qualified applicants will be funneled to all collaborating companies to be considered for hiring. The program will serve as a bootcamp as Dataviva & Onelity are looking to train & hire successful participants.
Participant Profile & Selection Criteria
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or related fields – preferable 4 years of studies at least.
Starting date: January 18, 2021
18 & 20 January 2021, 18:00-21:00
25 & 27 January 2021, 18:00-21:00
1 & 3 February 2021, 18:00-21:00
8 & 10 February 2021, 18:00-21:00
Cost & Registration
Applicant's fee: 100€
The program fee is 250€. TechSaloniki will be covering the difference in the program cost in partnership with Onelity and Dataviva, lowering the entrance fee for each participant to 100€.
Dr Iosif Viktoratos holds a BSc, MSc in Computer Engineering and Informatics from University of Patras, Greece and a MSc degree in Informatics and Management from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. He completed his PhD in the department of Economic Sciences, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece. Iosif has worked as a teaching assistant in Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Department of Economics) and is currently teaching as an adjunct professor at ACT (American College of Thessaloniki) and the International University of Greece, department of Accounting and Information Systems. Regarding his research work, he is currently a postdoc researcher (personalized advertising, Department of Economics) and he has published various works in academic journals and international conferences. Two of his works have won awards in competitions for the best application. His research interests focus on mobile commerce and development, semantic web, artificial intelligence, context-aware computing and social networking.
About the ACT Lifelong Learning Center
The Lifelong Learning Center at ACT, recognizing the need for high-quality, flexible training opportunities, offers a variety of educational programs for those who wish to advance professionally, or seek an opportunity for self-improvement. Designed with a strong emphasis on real-world application, our programs engage individuals to improve their individual and organizational effectiveness skills. The Lifelong Learning Center draws heavily on the expertise of leading professionals as well as ACT’s faculty and alumni network to ensure an unmatched learning experience!
The business culture of TechSaloniki supports people who want to excel in their tech career and makes sure that community building is a key that remains at the forefront. TechSaloniki is the product of a shared vision to showcase the thriving tech industry of Northern Greece. Α collective effort of major IT companies trying to bridge the gap between unemployment and unfilled positions in Thessaloniki.
Our mission is to spread awareness about our growing ecosystem of world-class tech companies, create an environment of corporate synergy and highlight the competitive career opportunities available to new graduates and seasoned professionals alike, growing Thessaloniki’s tech. Find out more: techsaloniki.gr